Salary: £25000.00 – £25000.00
Shift hours: Full Time
Sodexo’s Sports & Leisure Segment have a fantastic new role for a Pastry Chef to join us at Hampden Park Stadium – Scotland’s National Stadium.
In this exciting opportunity you will support Club Hampden on a day to day basis with the baking and cooking all of the desserts and pastries required for the stadium for Conferencing & Banquets (C&B), match days and events.
You will be an established and passionate Pastry Chef who loves cooking and delivering innovative on trend desserts and pastries with the drive and enthusiasm to work in a fast paced and demanding role.
- Work with the head chef to meet numbers for standard of delivery for C&B, matchday and events
- Ensure all costs and expenditure are within the budgeted levels
- Develop profitable food ranges
- Demonstrate your passion for seasonal produce and making dishes from scratch
- Operational support within venue and on occasion at other venues within our
- Ensure that company standards of cleanliness are achieved
For a full list of responsibilities please review the attached job description
- You will be an established Pastry Chef
- Have a passion for seasonal produce and making dishes from scratch
- A passionate, energetic individual who loves cooking and delivering innovative on trend desserts and pastries
- Experience of the high volume restaurant sector and / or venue and sporting market
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- UK experience and market understanding
- Excellent financial aptitude
- Experience of menu writing bringing your inspirations to life from start to finish
Location: Glasgow, Scotland