Cygnet Woking is a private hospital offering a range of mental health services for men and women in a purpose-built therapeutic environment where the focus is on maximising positive outcomes and recovery.
We are looking for a skilled Painter & Decorator to carry out a range of painting and decorating tasks and general maintenance tasks to ensure that the hospital is maintained in a safe and efficient functional order.
You’ll be working Full time (40 hours per week) Monday to Friday in a Hospital setting.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while being part of an organisation that cares about helping people.
- Undertake internal and external Painting and general maintenance tasks.
- To ensure that all painting equipment, tools, paints and materials are securely kept whilst work is being undertaken.To ensure that all painting equipment, tools, paints and materials are securely kept whilst work is being undertaken.
- To ensure you adhere to COSHH regulations.
- Comply with safe working practices & report faulty equipment & potential hazards
- To ensure you adhere to safety Risk Assessments provide for proposed work on site
- To undertake a range of grounds maintenance tasks.
- Experienced in all types of painting and decorating in both indoor and outdoor environments
- Able to communicate at all levels & record detailed, accurate maintenance information
- Skilled at DIY & general maintenance
- Preferably Level 2 Diploma qualified in Painting & Decorating
- Friendly, conscientious & an excellent team member with a positive attitude
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- Strong career progression opportunities
- Employee Discount Scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Company paid Life Assurance scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health checks
- Health Cash Plan
- Subsidised meals on duty
- “Cycle to work” scheme & employee discount saving
- For further details on all our benefits, please visit https://cygnetjobs.co.uk/benefits/
Please note: successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or Apply below
Job Reference: CYG31830