Who are we?
We are Motorpoint, the UK’s leading omnichannel car retailor of nearly new cars. We have ambitious plans to make car buying as easy as possible in whatever way our customers want. Online? We deliver. In store? We deliver. At home? We deliver (we literally do)
You will be joining Motorpoint during an extremely exciting time, as we are undergoing a massive digital transformation and are continuing to expand across the UK. This means you will have the opportunity to positively impact, build and influence the growth of the company.
We believe that by creating a fantastic place to work for our colleagues, we will create the best possible experience for our customers and that will fuel the growth of our amazing business and the careers and opportunities for our colleagues.
So, if you want to work with an amazing group of people, who are fun, friendly and get stuff done and who bring our values to life – PROUD, HAPPY, HONEST, SUPPORTIVE – by working TOGETHER, then Motorpoint is the place to be, and we are on a mission!
Online Trainee Sales Executive
Salary: £18,000 + OTE (Uncapped)
Hours: 37.5 hours over 7 days (alternative weekend day)
If you were to join us as an Online Trainee Sales Executive, here is what you want to know.
As part of our online sales support team, we are key to our business growth and ensuring our customers get a first-class service.
As part of the team, you will be responsible for handling and managing the customer journey through the purchase of their vehicle online, ensuring we are providing the ultimate customer experience by supporting them throughout this process. But not only that you be gaining valuable experience by spending time in the online sales team who generate over 35% of the company’s total sales to help with your development in to becoming a success Online Sales Executive.
What will you be getting up to?
- Professional phone manner.
- Working as part of a team, to deliver a great customer service.
- Support and guide the customer through the finance and web order processes.
- Upsell of products we offer by tailoring to the customer’s needs.
- Outbound pre and post collection calls from the web orders to generate a positive overall customer experience.
- Great time management skills to manage your own workload as well as supporting the daily tasks within the team.
- Deliver exceptional customer experience to every customer you come in contact with
- Above everything else, you`ll live the Motorpoint values of Proud, Honest, Supportive and Happy, you’ll also be ready for some serious fun
What do we need from you?
You will need to have a background or a desire to deliver. Experience in Customer Service or Call Centre environment preferred but not essential.
We want people who are passionate about what they do, have a real sense of self drive and determination, share our values and put the customer at the centre of what you do then we should talk!
What is in it for you?
- Paid time off every month to do something that makes you happy – yep that is right!
- Days off for your birthday, getting married or moving house
- Discounts & cashback at hundreds of high street retailers & restaurants through our “My M.O.T” platform
- Staff discount of cars and finance options
- Cycle to work
- Quarterly Team nights out
- Additional holidays for length of service
- Enhanced Parental Leave
- Long service awards
- Plus, much more!
Here at Motorpoint we want it to be some where everyone can be themselves, we are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community where everyone regardless of who they are, or their background can feel equal and supported
We encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and would ask you to get in touch if you are concerned about any barriers, you feel you may be facing in your application process with us, so we can ensure they are removed