Salary: £9.69 per hour
Shift hours: Permanent
Do you consider yourself to have strong analytical abilities? Do you pride yourself with having strong organisational skills? Are you able to use your own initiative efficiently within high pressurised situations? If so, we have the perfect role for you!
A new opportunity has arisen as an Office Administrator or to join our Medirest family within our busy healthcare setting. We are looking for new members to join our highly dedicated team, delivering outstanding service for all Hospital visitors.
- Collect, analyse and input data into payroll systems in a timely and accurate manner
- Assist in the reconciliation of weekly payroll data, taking remedial action where appropriate.
- Generation of sales / vendor invoices, recharges and credit notes
- Liaise with clients to resolve any queries and build relationships
- Using in-house systems to support departments in managing stock levels and ordering
- Credit control support for miscellaneous client debts.
- Preparation of key business reporting – weekly reports, client reports, budgets, financial analysis
- Continually review and improve processes to ensure an efficient approach
- Supporting with administration related tasks for all departments when required.
- General administration such as filing, photocopying, laminating, answering emails / phone calls, and data entry.
We’re seeking a motivated, driven and interested office administrator to join our team. The perfect candidate will have the following:
- Previous experience within a similar role is advantageous, but not required.
- Ability to interpret and analyse numerical data.
- Excellent telephone manner, with the ability to communicate effectively and maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Exceptional organisation skills with the ability to prioritise to meet deadlines.
- To possess knowledge of IT systems, including Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel. Knowledge of Nexus and SAP would be beneficial, although not essential.
- Able to work under pressure, individually and as part of a team with a flexible approach to meet the needs of the business.
- Excellent communication skills
- This position is subject to a Disclosure & Barring Service check; costs met by the employer.