Are you passionate about healthcare?
Join our award-winning business and become one of our expert healthcare heroes.
Our pharmacy is offering an exceptional opportunity for individuals with an NVQ3 (Technicians) qualification to join our team as Multisite Trainee Accuracy Checking Pharmacy Technicians. If you have a strong desire to learn and grow, we will provide you with the necessary training and support to become an accomplished ACPT (Accuracy Checking Pharmacy Technician).
In this role, you will play a vital part in improving the lives of our patients while advancing your own career and expanding your skillset. We foster a supportive and collaborative work environment and are committed to your ongoing training and development.
What Your Trainee Role Entails:
- Participating in the entire dispensing process
- Assisting with checking and preparing medication orders
- Ensuring utmost accuracy and safety in handling and distributing pharmaceuticals
- Establishing and nurturing positive relationships with customers and healthcare professionals
- Delivering exceptional customer service with courtesy and effectiveness.
As well as gaining hands-on experience in prescription dispensing, you also have the opportunity to:
- Complete and maintain accurate administrative records
- Assist in managing the inventory of pharmaceutical stock and equipment
- Receive, store, and issue medications and other supplies
- Monitor expiration dates and ensure adequate stock levels
- Provide healthcare advice and direct customers to appropriate resources when needed
Total Working Hours: 37.5 Hours per week
Working Pattern: Flexible
Rate of Pay: £13.01ph
About Our Company
At Rowlands, we strive for excellence in everything we do and prioritize the needs of our customers. With over 400 community pharmacies, we are dedicated to supporting the health and well-being of our communities every day. By providing accessible and comprehensive health services, we empower individuals to lead longer, healthier, and happier lives. Join us in making a positive impact on the communities we serve.
To be considered for this multisite trainee position, you must be registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC) and hold an NVQ3 qualification. As a multisite trainee, you may be required to work in more than one branch per week. If you meet these qualifications and possess a genuine passion for healthcare, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Please note that successful completion of the ACPT qualification within 6 months is a requirement as stated in the contract. Upon achieving this milestone, your salary will be adjusted to £13.68