Salary: Monthly Paid
Shift hours: Full Time
We are currently looking to recruit a mobile cleaner to join our expanding team.
The ideal candidate would need to be flexible cover 5 over 7 days including weekends, early mornings and evenings. Supporting areas in the Teeside and North Yorkshire area
This is a full time position 40 hours per week
The successful candidate will be provided with a van, uniform and equipment
Experience would be preferred although full training will be given.
Must hold a full driving licence held for 2 years plus
- To have a flexible approach to work pattern
- Covering sickness/holidays
- Cleaning offices/approved premises
- To follow COSHH regulations when using chemicals .
- To immediately report defective equipment to Manager or Supervisor Cleaning / or with the vehicle
- Communicate cleaning material requirements .
- To continue to develop ones own skill and knowledge within the position
- To ensure high standards of personal conduct, hygiene and appearance at all times.
- To undertake any other reasonable task as directed.
The Ideal Candidate
- Basic knowledge COSHH
- Driving license
- Experience of cleaning essential
- Willingness to undertake background checks prior to commencing the role DBS, BPSS & licence check
Location: Teeside and North Yorkshire, England