Hourly rate: Up to £12.95 per hour dependent on age
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Waiting Team Member to join us at Heythrop Park Resort.
The benefits of working with us:
Live-in maybe available
Free use of gym and leisure facilities
Free or 60% discounted food onsite
Access to numerous discounts and offers with many national brands and retailers
A fantastic opportunity for career development through externally recognised qualifications in addition to in-house training and development (Degrees and Apprenticeship level)
20% discount for you, family & friends across our Bourne Leisure brands Warner Leisure Hotels and Haven Holidays (including further discounted breaks within Warner for you, your family, and friends to use)
The Purpose of the role:
As a Mini Bus Driver you will be part of a busy site team who are passionate about delivering amazing service for our team and guests. Day and evening shifts available.
• Supporting the Hotel
• Recording all check sheets
• Ensuring the bus is ready at the expected time.
• Ensuring team are securely transported to and from the hotel, in a pleasant & professional manner.
• To be guest focused & provide a first class service to all of our team and guests.
Experience and Requirements:
• Category D1 required on Driving Licence
• We place focus on the right attitude and the ability to embrace our culture
To take the next step in building the Warner career you’ve always dreamed of…apply now!
Location: Heythrop Park Hotel, Oxfordshire, OX7 5UF