Mid Weight Creative Team ( 6 months FTC)
Chancery Lane, London,
At Digitas, we harness the power of connection to make positive impact everyday. We have a relentless focus on creating connections to help our clients’ businesses grow, connecting diverse people, ideas and expertise in innovative and exciting ways.
We are making positive impact with our amazing clients, through our capabilities in Consulting, Products & Platforms, Customer Engagement and Digital Media.
Part of Publicis Groupe, and a Leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Global Marketing Agencies, we’re proud to work with some of the world’s leading brands.
Digitas. Experience the power of connection.
At Digitas, we believe that there are better ways to connect with people than traditional advertising. We're on the hunt for a creative team that shares our vision and wants to dive into the exciting new world of creativity.
As part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to work with one of our most exciting clients in the finance/banking sector who are looking for creative thinking that goes beyond finance and positions them as thought leaders in their industry. You will develop and execute business to business (B2B) experiences and integrated marketing campaigns for Europe that span across digital (OLA and video), OOH, social and connected to earned media.
If you're a creative team that's passionate about pushing the boundaries of advertising and wants to join a team that shares that vision, we want to hear from you! Come join us on this journey into the future of advertising and help us change the game.
- You will have at least 5 years of experience in an agency environment and a strong portfolio of integrated work.
- As a creative team you will work with conceptual thinking and craft in art direction and writing.
- You should be comfortable taking briefs from client problem to creative solution and direction of execution.
- You’ll visualise your thinking clearly with scamps, script writing, mood-boards.
- You’ll have the ability to create ideas that flex across experiential, content, social, paid media, and assets for events.
- You will be able to come up with creative ideas for events and then execute against the assets used to promote the event (pre and post event)
- Above all you should be passionate about brands and ideas.
- B2B and financial experience preferable but not mandatory
Please note that Digitas is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation or gender identity.