Benefit Cosmetics is the UK’s No.1 prestige beauty brand, and we pride ourselves on being innovative, disruptive, and raising brows up and down the country. The Irish team are looking for a Marketing and Digital Coordinator to execute our Earned, Owned and Paid Strategy.
You live and breathe social and love beauty and content creators. Possession of strong copywriting skills and creative flair is paramount. Organisation and attention to detail must be second to none and will ensure flawless delivery of social-first campaigns and initiatives. You will be results driven, analytical and an expert communicator. You will be responsible in supporting the execution of our strategy across social platforms. You will take the lead in working with team members to develop and execute world-class social-first content.
This role is responsible for driving and nurturing our online communities, exceeding engagement, reach our SOV targets, pushing innovation, whilst maintaining our paid marketing and media strategy. This is a pivotal role within the marketing team and the candidate will be expected to work closely with various stakeholders in supporting the development of owned, earned and paid objectives Our customers love to be immersed in our brand, and we love to provide that for them, in often unexpected ways!
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, this role is accountable for the execution of the brand media strategy across all digital touchpoints, delivering on KPIs, to support both brand objectives.
Earned Media (40%)
- Liaise with Irish Influencers and media Personnel to ensure Benefit Cosmetics stays top of mind. Manage always on relationships securing Benefit visibility during key brand moments
- Recognize trends and look for brand partnership opportunities in line with brand DNA
- Analyse performance of all eanred activity and content to give recommendations and actionable insight to inform efficiency, and effectiveness of campaigns on an ongoing basis.
- Manage full seeding plans and execution driving brand SOV
- Support Admin & Events Executive on events execution both larger scale and retailer led
- Ensure press and influencer content and deliverables are fully optimised
Paid Media (15% of role)
- Accountable for paid social media strategy execution for the business and drive paid social objectives and campaigns. All paid social activity is bought and managed in-house.
- Deliver the paid ad campaign calendar, building customer segmentation and targeting, ensuring agreed budgets are adhered to and that all campaigns launch on time. Ensure media buys and builds are in line with best practice.
- Review performance looking for actionable insights to further amplify brand paid presence
- Execute the partnership creative and content campaigns for project launches and brand activations
- Responsible for planning, managing, creating and publishing content consistent with Benefit Cosmetics’ social objectives
- Accountable for the planning and execution of organic social media content calendars across all Benefits Cosmetics Irish social platforms working closely with wider marketing team to support local and global business objectives
- Responsible for daily monitoring and community management of Benefits Cosmetics Ireland’s social media channels
- Work with Customer Services to ensure that customer communications via social media are consistent
- Work with data and reporting tools, continually monitor and review performance, leading completion of monthly and quarterly reports. Responsible for measurement and analysis of social media performance against KPIs
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with all relevant business stakeholders, ensuring social media plans, activities and interests are communicated and championed as part of all commercial plans
- Ensure total accuracy on all copy and encapsulate brand tone of voice across all touchpoints
- Amplify all product launches and macro moments with engaging, innovative and on brand content. Draw insights from organic performance to help inform content and copy insights.
Local Content Creation
- Supplement organic calendar with local content tapping into key local moments, driving a localized conversation with community
- Support in managing requests and execution of content for instore/events
- Support Retailers on innovative and trending content, with particular focus on driving TikTok
- Build strong and positive relationships with the rest of the Marketing team and business.
- Build strong and positive relationships with all external stakeholders including retailers
- Build strong and positive relationships with our field teams regularly responding to any requests, as well as communicating any key information and updates.
- Degree in Digital Marketing or 360 Marketing
- Experience managing social media (paid and owned) and influencer relations for a brand and/or in agency preferred.
- A solid understanding of social media and content creation. Be passionate about social and have a creative flair
- Confidence and experience with video editing software and/or Photoshop is advantageous
- Collaborative team player with the ability to be flexible to adapt to business needs
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with strong organisational skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and time management skills
- Confident, energetic and enthusiastic
- Team player with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude
Job Type: Permanent Full-Time
Location Detail: 17 South William Street, , , Ireland