Management Accountant – Global Production
101 Wood Lane, London, W12 7FW
Publicis Groupe is one of the world’s largest communications holding companies, present in over 100 countries and employing about 97,000 professionals. The Groupe is positioned at every step of the value chain, from consulting to execution, combining marketing transformation and digital business transformation.
Under the leadership of our Global Production CEO, Sergio Lopez-Ferrero, our Global Production organization is responsible for driving global, profitable growth across production by:
- Driving deeper relationships with brands
- Innovative products
- Operational excellence
- Winning commercial approaches
Reporting to the Global Production CFO and the Global Media Accounting & Reporting Manager, the Management Accountant will be expected to support the Finance and business teams to set up, maintain and execute best in class financial reporting, across the Publicis Global Production Business units.
A team player, naturally curious, solution finder, self-starter that inspire trust.
Solid analytical, financial and communication skills as well as ability to meet deadlines is very important.
This evolutive and high visibility role sits within the Global Production finance team and will also work closely with Group Corporate finance teams.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts for Global Production HQs entities, across all recharges and cost aspects.
- Headcount reconciliation, salary reconciliation and journal postings monthly. Liaison with relevant Payroll and HR team for any variations or missing information on the payroll report.
- Responsibility of a monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Supporting with all Groupe reporting requests (flash, short-term-forecast, variance analysis, resolving mismatch, other).
- Assisting with the annual budget & periodic forecasting processes, including liaison with relevant stakeholders & upload of budget/forecasts into HFM (Groupe reporting tool)
- Take ownership of the monthly rolling forecast, updating confirmed and pipeline personnel costs and recharges.
- Support on ad-hoc financial and operational activities.
Functional expertise – Has the functional and technical knowledge and skills to do their job at a high level of accomplishment, in line with their position in the organization. Has a good command of the field. Must be comfortable with data management, finance systems & excel formula
Attention to detail without losing the big picture – looks for errors in own work and reflect on key message before sharing. Accuracy and pertinence is paramount.
Proactivity – able to take initiative and work independently to complete tasks
Excellent communication and influencing skills – and a willingness to proactively work with others.
Learning & Growth mindset – curious about the business and willingness to take big challenges. Not afraid to test and try and grow by doing.
Professional level fluency in English.
- +/- 5 years relevant work experience in Finance and Accounting roles.
- Excellent analytical skills, a passion for metrics and figures, with the ability to get into the details while also seeing and understanding the big picture
- Ability to compute and forecast P&L
- Highly motivated and self-directed; exhibits thought leadership and strong critical thinking skills.
- First experience in management is a plus.
- Experience working with various levels of the organization including leadership & peers.
- Experience developing advanced Excel based financial forecast models, reconciliations, and analytics
- Good understanding of ERP and Financial Planning Systems (e.g., SAP, Hyperion)
- Can be a time-pressured environment hence need to able to priorities workload accordingly and handle last minute requests.
- Resilience and the ability to remain calm under pressure
Trust is the cornerstone upon which we build our relationships. We hold ourselves to the highest standards of how a partner should behave. We treat our people and our clients with respect, transparency and honesty.
This is first and foremost a people business. We are committed to ensuring Publicis Media a destination for the best talent in our industry. We value people as individuals, growing ourselves as we grow our client’s business.
True transformation comes when we stop managing change, and instead initiate change. We believe in our purpose to be the admired force for business transformation. We believe that focusing on performance and results has the power to transform client business.