Salary: £27,500 – £33,000 dependent
have a fantastic opportunity for a Leisure & Beauty Manager at Thoresby
benefits of working with us
fantastic opportunity for career development through external recognised
qualifications in addition to in-house training and development (Degrees
and Apprenticeship level)
Discount to you, family & friends across our Bourne Leisure brands
Warner Leisure Hotels and Haven Holidays (including further discounted
breaks within Warner for you, your family, and friends to use)
live in available
- Free use
of gym and leisure facilities
- Free or
60% discounted food onsite
to numerous discounts offers with many national brands and retailers.
What will I be doing?
As the Leisure & Beauty Manager you oversee the
Sports, Leisure, and Spa departments, therefore will manage a team of experts
that offer a wide range of activities such as fitness classes, archery, and
rifle shooting, to facials, massages, and the gym sessions.
You will be responsible for driving financial success,
guest service and maximising the potential of the Sports, Leisure, and Spa
departments by showcasing the best Warner can offer.
You will nurture an environment that allows your team to perform at their best
through high performance and high fulfilment and creating memories for our
guests and giving our team opportunities of a lifetime.
What are we looking for?
- An inspirational leader who drives their team to deliver a great guest experience.
- Able to confidently deals with guest concerns with the ability to resolve problems, showing empathy and understanding continually looking to improvise with opportunities our guests provide.
- An individual with the ability to effectively lead, motivate and engage your leaders and team, even in times of high demand.
- A willingness to challenge if standards aren’t meeting required levels.
- Someone who can make decisions confidently.
- A passionate leader to coach and give feedback across the Food and Beverage department to improve performance.
What skills do I need?
- Previous experience in leading a Leisure & Spa team, focusing on developing and retaining therapists.
- Must have had responsibility for managing a P&L and the ability to manage costs in line with budgets.
- Understand the importance of target setting and driving sales.
(part of Bourne Leisure Ltd) we are committed to nurturing a fully inclusive,
diverse, and equitable workplace across every area of our business, where every
one of our team feels like they really belong and can truly be themselves. Whether
you’re looking for the first step in your career or you’re on your second or
third career, we encourage applications from all, including under-represented
groups such as LGBTQ+, ethnic minorities and people with disabilities. If
you feel this role is a good fit for you, we'd love to hear from you. For more
information on our Inclusion and Diversity commitments please
visit our careers site and social pages.
Location: Thoresby Hall Hotel, Nottinghamshire, NG22 9WH