Job Title: Learning & Development Coordinator
Reporting to: Learning & Development Manager
Hybrid working available
At Salutem, we believe everyone should have the opportunity to live a healthy, active and fulfilling life, regardless of their background or disability. The aim of our homes is to provide a safe and stimulating environment for adults and young people.
Working within a team you will coordinate the delivery of high quality training, apprenticeships and learning and development opportunities across the Care and Education Divisions, ensuring we develop a skilled and competent workforce and meet the regulatory and statutory requirements in accordance with the People Strategy.
From inductions and leadership development through to specialist training and qualifications, you will be the face of the Salutem Academy delivering a high level of customer service and administrative coordination to our Services.
· Provide administrative support to the Learning & Development Team.
· Be the first point of call for all learning & development queries providing excellent customer service
· Monitor and report on Group training compliance and support Homes/Services to achieve their mandatory training target
· Manage training requests and enquiries by understanding requirements and using the Salutem Academy system
· Work with external training providers to source specialist training
· Monitor the attendance of training events, reporting on activities to support the Learning & Development Manager when making decisions on the viability of sessions
· Use internal communication platforms to promote learning opportunities
· Promote and administrate apprenticeship enrolments, liaising with apprenticeship providers
· Administrate our online learner management systems, monitoring tickets and ensuring the efficient use of systems within the organisation
· Access and claim the Workforce Development Fund
· Support with the management of the Learning & Development budget, including the apprenticeship levy fund
· Support with the creation and maintenance of L&D and Apprenticeship processes and procedures, recommending opportunities for continuous improvement
· Provide support for L&D initiatives and projects assigned by the Learning & Development Manager, Learning and Development Project Coordinator and Head of Talent & Wellbeing
This job description should not be seen as all encompassing, and the post holder will be expected to undertake any other responsibilities appropriate to the post identified by the company.
Our Core Values
· We are Supportive by promoting opportunities for everyone so they can reach their full potential
· We are very Ambitious to provide the best possible outcomes for the people who use our services
· We are Loyal because we put the people that we support and our staff at the centre of everything we do and we deliver on our promises. We also are committed to ensuring that our services are meeting the needs of all stakeholders
· We are Unique because we are ambitious and innovative about the diversity of the services that we provide without compromising quality
· We are Transparent by being open, honest and fostering a culture of mutual respect. We promote a culture where we learn by our experiences and we are committed to doing things better and setting the highest standards in what we do
· We are Engaging because we work in partnership with the people that we support, our staff and all our stakeholders
· We encourage everyone to experience a Meaningful life by being aspirational and by offering opportunities
We have a massive duty of care towards those we support who are often the most vulnerable in society, which is why our staff are encouraged to keep up to date with vaccines and focus on self-care too.