Job Title: Learning & Development Administrator
Reporting to: Learning & Development Manager
Hybrid working available – one day in the head office in Windsor required
At Salutem, we believe everyone should have the opportunity to live a healthy, active and fulfilling life, regardless of their background or disability. The aim of our services are to provide a safe and stimulating environment for adults and young people.
You will support the administration of organisational learning and development training and apprenticeships ensuring we develop a skilled and competent workforce that meets regulatory and statutory requirements in accordance with the People Strategy.
· Provide administrative support to the Learning & Development Team.
· Support the Learning & Development Coordinator in responding to email and telephone queries.
· Support the coordination of training events including the set up and monitoring of course attendance, completion and evaluation.
· Collate and distribute training materials ensuring Trainers and their delegates have the required resources.
· Support the administration of our learner management systems ensuring training data is recorded accurately and in a timely manner.
· Research and book training from external suppliers (training providers and venues).
· Upload course certificates onto the learning management systems.
· Provide administrative support for current and future learning & development projects assigned by the L&D Manager or Group Head of Talent & Wellbeing.
This job description should not be seen as all encompassing, and the post holder will be expected to undertake any other responsibilities appropriate to the post as identified by the company.
Our Core Values
· We are Supportive by promoting opportunities for everyone so they can reach their full potential.
· We are very Ambitious to provide the best possible outcomes for the people who use our services
· We are Loyal because we put the people that we support and our staff at the centre of everything we do and we deliver on our promises. We also are committed to ensuring that our services are meeting the needs of all stakeholders
· We are Unique because we are ambitious and innovative about the diversity of the services that we provide without compromising quality
· We are Transparent by being open, honest and fostering a culture of mutual respect. We promote a culture where we learn by our experiences and we are committed to doing things better and setting the highest standards in what we do
· We are Engaging because we work in partnership with the people that we support, our staff and all our stakeholders
· We encourage everyone to experience a Meaningful life by being aspirational and by offering opportunities
We have a massive duty of care towards those we support who are often the most vulnerable in society, which is why our staff are encouraged to keep up to date with vaccines and focus on self-care too.