At Tarmac, ‘who you are’ matters. We want to get to know you. If you share our values and are proud of a job well done, collaborative in working well with others and ambitious to make things better, then have a read of what we have on offer.
We are currently looking for a Laboratory Technician to join our friendly team at our Mountsorrel Laboratory, Quorn, Loughborough.
Here at Tarmac, we are working hard to create a dynamic and inclusive environment and it’s important that our people come from a variety of different backgrounds.
As a Laboratory Technician, you will be responsible for the following:
- Carrying out product compliance testing relating to the relative business unit
- Logging the results and communicate non-conformance, with a view to ensuring corrective action is taken
- Maintaining awareness of site practices and quality procedures and act where these may adversely affect product quality
- Carrying out equipment calibration in line with procedures
- Assisting Senior Technician with complaint investigations
In the role of Laboratory Technician we are looking for the candidate to have:
- Good understanding of company Health & Safety policy & procedure and reporting requirements
- Possession of a current full clean driving licence
- IT literate to use technical and production systems
- Working knowledge of test procedures and material specifications
Location: Loughborough, Leicestershire, England
Job Reference: tarmac/TP/115/2135