Required September 2021
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our high achieving school based in Putney. The Headteacher and Governors of Granard Primary School are seeking to appoint an experienced, self-motivated and inspiring teacher. We have a wonderful community spirit that celebrates our vibrant and diverse multi-cultural community and are looking to appoint an outstanding practitioner who is passionate, dynamic and committed; has high aspirations for the pupils; will promote effective speech and language; will make learning fun and who has a genuine belief that all children have the potential for success.
We believe our school motto sums up our vision: Growing together; Achieving together
For the right candidate, we can offer:
- A dedicated Leadership Team
- Excellent CPD opportunities to develop you professionally, with regular coaching, mentoring, modelling and positive feedback in a supportive learning community
- Many and varied opportunities to foster your passions and talents
- Manageable workloads and achievable deadlines
- Children who have a love of learning, will ask questions and try their best
- Very good behaviour
We are looking for a candidate who:
- Is driven and ambitious
- Has excellent speech and language skills
- Is able to challenge, inspire and motivate
- Has a strong commitment to school improvement
- Has high expectations and is committed to raising standards
- Will work to move our school beyond ‘good’
- Will support and promote the inclusive ethos of the school
- Is a committed team member
If you are interested in joining our dedicated, friendly, supportive and highly motivated team, to help us to build upon our continuing success, please contact the school office. Visits to the school are strongly recommended.
To arrange a visit or for further information please telephone the school on 020 8788 3606.
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below.
Completed application should be returned via email to email@example.com
Closing date: 13 June 2021 (at midnight)
Interviews: 18 June 2021
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to a DBS check.
CVs are not accepted.
Granard Primary School
Cortis Road, Putney,
London, SW15 6XA
Tel: 0208 788 3606
Fax: 0208 785 4515
Headteacher: Mrs Cheryl Grigg
Teachers Pay scale