Location: 30 Saint Mary Axe, London, EC3A 5AX
Searcys is the longest-running independent catering company in Britain. Our Vision is to be the hospitality partner of choice to British cultural and heritage markets. Design and deliver bespoke food and drink concepts with personality, run the best Champagne bars with a British twist and become a ‘London thing to do’.
As a Waiter/Waitress you will receive the following industry leading benefits:
- 50% discount across Searcys venues
- Enrolment into the Searcys pension scheme
- Up to 38 days annual leave (dependant on job role)
- Access to everyday discounts and communication portal
- Employee assistance programme
- Enrolment into Searcys Champagne School
- Meals provided on shift when working within one of our venue.
- Your birthday off to celebrate in style
- A day off to volunteer / give back to the charity of your choice
- Tronc and overtime paid
The Gherkin is an iconic London landmark in the heart of The City of London. Our venue is located at the top of this iconic building, on levels 37, 38, 39 and 40. We are famous for our corporate events, beautiful weddings, private dining events with a spectacular view as well as delicious food, famous Champagne and cocktails served in our Helix Restaurant and Iris Bar on top of the building over the weekends.
Please follow the link below to visit our website: www.searcysatthegherkin.co.uk
We are looking for personable individuals to join our Kitchen Porters team to assist the chefs with the daily running of a professional kitchen operation. Duties include washing up cooking utensils, crockery and cutlery as well as mopping floors and general cleaning of kitchen cooking equipment.
- Washing up
- General cleaning
- Assisting chefs with daily kitchen operation
- Abide by company policies and departmental procedures/training
- To ensure that all legislative and Government guidelines are adhered to, including The Food Safety Act, Health and Safety at Work Act, the COSHH regulations, etc. within the areas of responsibility including all other requirements as described in the Searcys Health & Safety Policy
- To comply with all legal requirements with particular reference to (but not exclusively) fire regulations, security, licence requirements and any Local Authority or Client stipulations and any other reasonable request of Senior Management
Hourly rate £12.00
- Excellent communication skills
- Hands on and proactive approach
- Able to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Excellent time management and prioritising
- Strong organisational skills