Salary: £9.90 per hour
Shift hours: Full Time
We currently have an opportunity for a Kitchen Porter/Potwash to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
- To clean allocated pieces of heavy catering equipment using instructions and cleaning materials.
- To operate an industrial dishwasher.
- To exercise due care & attention to ensure minimal breakages of equipment.
- To transport provisions, equipment and other catering related items as required.
- To maintain clean working environment at all times, with special regard to hygiene.
- To ensure the end of day cleanliness of the dishwasher machine with a daily clean to a safe hygienic standard
- To ensure the proper storage/disposal of all waste products in accordance with Mandatory regulations
- To undertake occasional duties outside the normal routine but within the scope of the position and the department’s activities
- To report any complaint or compliment and take action if at all possible.
- To report any incident of accident, fire, theft, loss, damage and take action as may be appropriate or possible.
- To attend meetings and courses, as required.
- To ensure that all tableware, serving dishes & Cooking utensils are cleaned in a timely manner
- To accept deliveries of goods
- Good communications skills
- Ability to adhere to health & safety practices
- Ability to achieve performance criteria, with particular regard to hygiene
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Previous kitchen Porter experience in a similar working environment
Location: Leatherhead, England