Location: Shepherds Bush
Contracted Hours Available:12
We are passionate about celebrating our customers’ life moments and are now looking for a Sales Assistant with key holding experience to join our very successful Card Factory family to help fulfil this.
As a key holder you will assist the Store Management team with managing the store on a daily basis, coaching and developing the team to ensure high standards of customer service are maintained. Ensure that excellent store standards are kept whilst adhering to Company policies and procedures.
- Process all sales politely, efficiently and accurately whilst upselling on till products alongside motivating the team to achieve the same.
- Coach and mentor the team to maintain the highest level of customer service in store
- Take responsibility for achieving sales targets in support of the Management team.
- Have the ability to step up into the assistant manager role should the need arise.
- Understand and adhere to all of the Company procedures and policies
- You will receive the higher rate of pay for the hours worked when keyholding, when you are the sole person responsible for the store in Management’s absence.
Are we right for you?
We are Grafters at Card Factory, and we really do earn the title! The pace is fast, our standards are high and we’re proud of it! We work very hard to meet the needs of our loyal customers. Our people make a real difference and we believe in promoting from within, which is why we support our colleagues and encourage their progression.
Are you right for us?
The role requires someone who likes to be busy, can multitask and embraces change. You will preferably have strong supervisory experience already, who can inspire the team to be the best they can be and deliver outstanding customer service.
NMW / NLW + Enhancement