We’re looking for a collaborative, engaging and pragmatic HR Partner to join our dynamic and supportive HR team at Heysham 1.
As a HR Partner on Heysham 1 you’ll be involved in the day-to-day activities required to support our team, station and wider business. You’ll build relationships with colleagues at all levels on site and across the business as well as supporting some of our key relationships for example with leaders and HR centres of excellence (including employee services, early careers and recruitment).
This advert will close on: Tuesday 6th June 2023
Interviews will take place the week commencing Monday 12th June 2023
Pay, benefits and culture
We can offer a competitive salary from £34,641-£43,009 and you’ll be appointed based on the parameters outlined in the Company Agreement as well as your existing salary, competence, experience and qualifications.
At EDF, everyone’s welcome. We strive to create an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone has a voice and where you feel confident being yourself. We’re committed to equality, diversity and inclusion. We’d like our future workforce to have an equal gender balance, represent a broad mix of people from minority ethnic backgrounds, LGBTQ+, those with a disability and supporting social mobility. We’re a disability confident employer and we’ll do all we can to help with your application, making adjustments as you need.
We’ll value the difference you bring and offer opportunities for you to thrive and succeed.
What you’ll be doing
As a HR Partner you’ll carry out a variety of work, provide specialist HR support to the station and contribute to delivery of the People Plan.
Some of your work will include:
- Co-ordination and preparation of meeting packs for all people oversight meetings.
- Oversight of all station recruitment including co-ordination of assessment centres, working closely with our designated Recruiter and Hiring Managers.
- Management of the early careers process, including gathering station requirements, supporting with recruitment campaigns and liaising with central early careers recruitment teams.
- Acting as the main point of contact for those enrolled on early careers schemes including graduates, industrial placements and apprenticeships and hiring managers.
- Co-ordination of our station work experience programme and ensure the process is fully adhered to.
- Participation in the station’s out-reach scheme linking with local schools, colleges and universities to build relationships and support future recruitment pipelines
- Co-ordination and facilitation of the station’s inclusion action group.
Who you are
As a member of our HR Team at Heysham, you’ll be proactive, approachable and pragmatic.
We’re looking for an individual who thrives in a busy environment where relationships are based on respect and integrity with both our internal and external stakeholders.
Ideally, you’ll have experience of Employee Relations, Recruitment, Early Careers as well as more generalised HR support.
You’ll take a pragmatic approach to problem-solving and have strong analytical skills. Using your ability to interpret complex data and produce cohesive presentations for our executive team.
Experience of working within a unionised environment is desirable, as part of your role will be to provide support to the employee relations framework onsite, helping to facilitate effective employee relations.
Join us and together we can help Britain achieve Net Zero.