EMR is seeking a strategic HR Business Partner. This individual will work closely with, and as an integral part of, the central and head office management teams.
Your background as a project minded and strategic HR professional will build employee capability, and allow for the effective management of talent and to deliver the local people plan and organisational objectives..
- Provide a wide-ranging HR Business Partnering to central team, ensuring that all managers have the necessary tools and capability to professionally manage themselves and their people
- Influencing and building trusted relationships with all stakeholders and colleagues alike
- Provide strategic and day-to-day leadership to address the people challenges for their business area
- Contribute to the creation of the UK people plan and integration of the plan into the central business area
- Use key people analytics to inform decisions and make recommendations to senior stakeholders.
- Management of HR projects and change within the central and Head Office teams.
- Proactively share best practice and intelligence within the HR function
- Level 7 CIPD (preferred) or equivalent professional HR qualification
- Experience as a true Business Partner model, partnering with senior leadership in complex organisations.
- Commercial awareness
- Forward-thinking and knowledgable about HR trends and innovations.
- Excellent knowledge of employment legislation
- Project Management- a strategic thinker and ability to lead and support projects for the business
Hours per week: 40