Location: 30 Euston Square, London, NW1 2FB
30 Euston Square is a Grade II* listed award-winning events venue in a perfect central London location. From meeting and conference spaces to private dining and rooftop terraces, the venue offers an iconic setting for any occasion.
This venue is unique to Searcys as is the only property within the estate that is home to a selection of boutique bedrooms.
As a Receptionist you will receive the following industry leading benefits:
- 50% discount across Searcys venues
- Enrolment into the Searcys pension scheme
- Up to 38 days annual leave (dependant on job role)
- Access to everyday discounts and communication portal
- Employee assistance programme
- Enrolment into Searcys Champagne School
- Meals provided on shift when working within one of our venue.
- Discount off overnight stays in London
- Your birthday off to celebrate in style
- A day off to volunteer / give back to the charity of your choice
Searcys @ 30 Euston Square are looking for an efficient and personable Hotel Receptionist . The Hotel Reception team serves as the first point of contact for all bedroom guests, events guest, members and visitors to the Royal College of General Practitioners. We are committed to providing the highest level of customer service in all our actions.
This is a 7 day operation and the successful candidate would be placed be expected to work 5-7 days on a shift rotation.
Job Type: Full Time
Hourly Rate: £12.50 hourly
As a Hotel Receptionist your responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining the highest level of service to consistently exceed guest expectations
- Warmly welcome to all visitors and guests
- Ensuring everyone is aware of forthcoming daily events being held in the venue
- Dealing with visitor enquiries/requests.
- Taking bedroom reservations via phone, email or in person
- Check in and out overnight guests
- Taking payments
- Ensuring all guest feedback and complaints are dealt with in a professional and friendly manner advising the DM and/or Reception Manager of outcome or ask for assistance.
- Covering the Exams reception Desk as and when necessary
- Ensuring the desk and reception areas are presentable at all times.
- Liaising with colleagues of all other departments to ensure a smooth running of the operation and to assure full guest satisfaction
- Assist with training of new staff
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent time management
- Supportive / Team player
- Excellent customer service skills
- Previous hotel reception experience