Location: Counterslip, Bristol, BS1 6AJ
£12.30 an hour
For almost 20 years, for every client, in every location, whether that’s an office, stadium, cathedral or university, we have created beautiful spaces, exciting menus and friendly teams, so that each and every customer, and guest can have the hospitality experience they deserve.
We can’t do this alone; we need the brightest and the best to join us to make this all possible. We will support you to create your hospitality legacy, and build a career that you are proud of.
Our drive and belief in our people, means that we always strive to supercharge our team’s careers. ‘Better’ is a daily habit that sits deep within our DNA, meaning learning will be front and centre of your experience working with us.
Come be a part of the food revolution!
Monday to Friday – No Bank Holidays
Basic Hours 0700-1530
£12.30 per hour
Time and a half paid for overtime
Bristol City Centre
WHAT WILL KEEP YOU BUSY:
As an Hospitality Supervisor you would be working closely with the General Manager based on site in a stunning brand new office block, running the catering facilities for their client & internal meetings floor, delivering flawless service and exceptional food and drinks.
- Monitoring and serving all food and drinks to customers/clients/guests.
- Prepare all hospitality food and beverage requests offered to customers/clients/guest in designated meeting spaces in a presentable manner.
- To be able to work without supervision and take initiative over duties and tasks without being directed.
- To serve our guests with the highest level of customer service with maximum speed, efficiency and always with a smile.
- Assist with the ordering and deliveries as required
- Supporting the organisation and running of events
- To monitor daily, the standards achieved in your department and report to your General Manager any areas of concerns.
- To liaise with key people in all necessary departments (kitchen, events, reception, etc…) of the business to ensure the provision of food and service is consistent and in line with menu/standards pre-agreed.
- To meet clients on arrival making sure that the event is as they require and ensuring that any on the day changes are passed on to the relevant people where necessary
- To deal effectively and courteously with customer complaints, and to refer all complaints to the line manager, if necessary.
- Overtime paid at time and a half
- Experience in people management preferred
- Excellent product knowledge (food/beverage)
- Experience in running large events, dinners.
- Leads by example by always acting professional.
- Excellent communication skills
- Takes the initiative
- Excellent time management
- Supportive / Team player
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent customer care skills