Salary: £14.37 per hour
Shift hours: Permanent
We’re currently recruiting a dedicated Head Kitchen Porter to help ensure the smooth running of the operations in Restaurant Associates on a full time basis, contracted to 40 hours per week.
As a Head Kitchen Porter, you will use your skills to maintain a high standard of quality work. In return, you will have the chance to progress your career with a company that invests in its people, celebrates individuality, and rewards and recognises employees who go beyond the plate.
Could you bring your spark to Restaurant Associates? Here’s what you need to know before applying:
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Ownership of equipment maintenance
- Management of all kitchen and pantry cleaning/deep cleaning schedules
- Staff planning in conjunction with Head Chef
- Involvement with stock ordering
Our ideal Head Kitchen Porter will:
- Have good knowledge of food hygiene/food health & safety requirements
- Previous experience of operating within a catering environment and with cleaning schedules
- Experience of managing people and their shift patterns
- IT ability is crucial
- Must be well-organised
- Must be well-presented with good people skills
We ensure you’re rewarded for all your hard work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- Exclusive travel discounts with TUI, Expedia, Booking.com and many more
- Save money on your food shop with discounts on Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Morrisons and many more
- Up to 44% off cinema tickets to enjoy your favourite blockbuster
- Regular emails filled with the best discounts and savings available
- Receive Wow Points every time you spend and use them on a wide range of brands
- Un-wind with us with free wellness, mindfulness and exercise classes
- You can share all discounts and offers with your friends and families
- Contributory pension scheme
- Grow your career with our Career Pathways and MyLearning programmes
Restaurant Associates provides brilliant hospitality through our food, drink and services. We work with our partners and collaborate with our clients to achieve great things together.Every day, our teams of passionate hospitality professionals strive for excellence in delivering employee dining and hospitality to some of the UK’s leading workplace as well as inspiring exceptional experiences in iconic cultural and heritage destinations.
Job Reference: com/0211/76424001/52526043/WJ
Compass Group UK&I is an equal opportunities employer, committed to cultivating diverse and inclusive environments for every employee.