Salary: £9.55 – £9.55
Shift hours: Full Time
To provide daily cleaning and facilities support to Catalent (manufacturing area). Working to strict Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and in accordance with all local working procedures & site Standard Operating Procedure’s
- Maintain the highest standard of cleanliness within assigned areas by ensuring that the relevant working instructions and standard operating procedures (SOPs) are followed.
- To ensure accurate completion of area logbooks as required by SOPs.
- Ensure regular checks of the equipment and machines used during the working day. Any faults/defects to be reported to GMP Production Team Leader.
- Participate in the Health and Safety Policy of the Company and report any dangers or hazards to GMP Production Team Leader.
- To attend training sessions appertaining to post.
- Carry out any duties as required by the GMP Production Team Leader.
- To liaise on a daily basis with other members the cleaning team, other staff and customers.
- All employees are required to, and are responsible for adhering to Quality, Compliance and Environmental, Health and Safety regulations and CATALENT or Sodexo procedures applicable to their role.
- Training will be provided to ensure that the procedures are understood and responsibilities are defined.
- General good health.
- Reasonable standard of fitness as job holder on feet for most of the day.
- Uniform to be worn at all times.
- Prepared to work to strict timelines in isolated areas and follow stringent dress codes relevant to GMP.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as directed by Line Manager and in accordance with the working instructions / procedures.
- Prepared to attend a medical.
- Prepared to attend a drug and alcohol screen test.
- Experience within a similar industry.
- Team worker with a flexible approach.
- Knowledge of COSHH.
- An understanding of GMP and quality systems.
- Good communication skills.
- Machinery skills
Location: swindon, England