Salary: £36,500 per annum
Shift hours: Permanent
- Understand and deliver all contractual terms
- Communicate any on site client changes to line manager.
- Communicate regularly with client (as agreed)
- Action plans are completed following client satisfaction surveys
- Promote the unit and act as a Compass Advocate at all time
- Ensure all client hospitality is delivered to the correct standard and look to up sell to increase revenue
- Analyse and manage effectively all in unit costs.
- Ensure full purchasing compliance of 89 6 5
- Monitor and manage GP
- Ensure cost and sales records are accurately inputted and maintained
- All food wastage is recorded and minimised
- Ensure all customer requirements are communicated to all departments in advance to ensure effective planning
- Complete labour schedule within the labour budget
- Effectively minimise any agency and overtime spend
- Adjust labour schedule in line with sales
- Analyse and manage effectively all in unit costs
- Ensure budgets are understood and achieved Ensure all costs are managed effectively within budget
- Complete the One Compass Welcome prior to the commencement of employment.
- Receive, read and understand the contents of the Employee Guide to Working with Compass
- Taking reasonable care for your own health and safety and that of others who may be affected by what you do or what they fail to do.
- Complete the “Unit Manager Induction – Licence to Operate” within 2 weeks of commencing employment.
- Complete Level 3 HSE e-learning courses as appropriate within 26 weeks of commencing employment.
- Implement all relevant HSE procedures within the unit and review them as appropriate.
- Ensure that all HSE incidents are correctly reported and investigated with relevant reviews of work procedures.
- Ensure that all appropriate HSE information, instruction, training and supervision is provided to all employees within your control to enable them to carry out their work safely and effectively.
- Maintain up to date training records for all employees under your control.
- Consult with employees under your control, other contractors sharing the site and Clients on HSE matters.
- Report HSE issues beyond your control to your line manager.
- Implement the requirements of HSE campaigns that are initiated to improve HSE performance.
- To communicate site and company targets
- Team are supported, trained, coached and develop
- Labour turnover is monitored, and team is fully recruited
- Produce and utilise succession plan
- Ensure everyone is trained and adheres to all H&S and FS policies
- To encourage participation in ‘Your Voice’ and implement action plan
- Hold regular team talk briefings
To organise and supervise the contract in accordance with and to the standards required by Compass Group UK & Ireland and the client. To be responsible for the overall efficient and effective management of the contract to provide great quality Foodservice and Support Services as required. Responsible for the management, development and training of all team members. Ensure your contract is compliant and run commercially in line with net growth and retention targets.