General Restaurant Manager – Prezzo
42 hours per week
Here at Prezzo, we celebrate the joy of Italian dining; this starts in the kitchen and ends with the service. Every customer should leave wanting to come back again.
That’s why we’re looking for a new General Manager to join our Prezzo family to help us continue offering the best possible guest experience.
We opened our first restaurant in New Oxford Street, London, in 2000. Since then, we’ve become one of the most well-known and loved Italian dining restaurants on the high street. We’re all about bringing people together to enjoy delicious Italian classics, in beautiful settings – whatever the occasion.
A bit more about us…
We’re proud to be an award-winning hospitality employer, having been awarded:
- ‘Excellence in HR Technology’ at the HR in Hospitality Awards
- ‘Best use of Benefits Technology’ at the Employee Benefits Awards
- ‘Fair Employment’ at the Youth Friendly Employer Awards
- ‘Environmental Best Practice’ at the International Green Apple Awards
- ‘Best Pizza Restaurant – Chain’ at the PAPA Industry Awards
We were also shortlisted for:
- ‘Best Mental Health Strategy’ at the Employee Benefits Awards
- ‘Recycling excellence’ and ‘Partnership excellence’ at the National Recycling Forum
We also have a big focus on mental health and well-being, and we’re proud to have been accredited with the Foundation Level ‘London Health Workplace Award’.
Our Prezzo Values are delivered through the same behaviours seen in all our people, from our CEO to our newest recruit.
We have 4 values… One Team, Genuine Connection, Drive to Succeed and Pride.
-working together, with a common purpose, to achieve our goals
-building genuine relationships, where nothing is too much trouble
Drive to Succeed
-being bold enough to do the right thing, even when it’s hard, to help improve and grow
–making memorable moments by caring about everything we do,
so everyone leaves wanting to return
- Structured career development opportunities
- Training provided from Day 1
- Free meals during shifts
- Flexible working pattern
- 50% staff discounts at all Prezzo and other amazing retail offers
- Uncapped refer a friend scheme: earn up to £1000 for each friend successfully referred
- Wagestream membership – our financial well-being platform
- Life Assurance
- Free 24/7 access to online GP services, legal support and financial and debt management
- Grazie! – our reward and recognition platform
- Dedicated well-being and mental health support
As a General Manager, you will…
- Be proudly in charge of your restaurant
- Report to your Operations Manager
- Drive sales
- Be passionate about great service
- Lead the team by example
- Play a crucial role in helping us achieve our mission of becoming the UK’s favourite Italian
- Ensure every customer leaves happy, wanting to return.
Prezzo Banstead with its cool, sophisticated interior, is a great place to dine with friends and family. The restaurant’s stylish booths are ideal for intimate dining. Our restaurant offers a stylish private dining area ideal for a celecration or function. Available for up to 40 guests this large space is great place to dine.
At Prezzo, we want to create a genuinely inclusive workplace, where we embrace the differences of all our colleagues and celebrate diversity. We love to see applications from under-represented groups and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of their background. Prezzo joined the Sustainable Restaurant Association (SRA) in 2011.
Location: Prezzo Banstead
Salary: Up to £38000.00 per annum plus bonus, plus tronc