At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities.
This position will support the Product Development team with administration tasks including managing shipments and shipping documents.
Please note, when applying for this vacancy, you are not applying for an open position but to a talent pool for future vacant opportunities. As positions become available, applicants who meet the required criteria and screening requirements identified for the role may be contacted.
The role can be based in either Italy or UK.
• Administrative support to the PD team including supporting with booking and prepping for meetings, shipping.
• Liaising with vendors on shipments, tracking and monitoring deliveries to ensure they arrive on time
• PO management for prototypes, showroom samples, material order, organising and recording all invoices
• Liaising with the PD Assistant in order to download from Stealth system the list of material needed.
• Liaising with the Warehouse department in order to have the list of material needed for Proto and Sample.
• Strong attention to detail
• Experience with large volumes of data entry, ensuring complete detail and accuracy
• Speed in data entry
• Demonstrated ability to operate at pace with flexibility, initiative and solution orientated
• Good communication skills, able to effectively share information with the team in a clear, concise way
• Strong organisational skills
• Computer skills: PLM ,Excel, Stealth, Ariba.
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.