Location: Cowcaddens Road, Glasgow,
Salary: Up to £29,000
Up to £29,000
For almost 20 years, for every client, in every location, whether that’s an office, stadium, cathedral or university, we have created beautiful spaces, exciting menus and friendly teams, so that each and every customer, and guest can have the hospitality experience they deserve.
We can’t do this alone; we need the brightest and the best to join us to make this all possible. We will support you to create your hospitality legacy, and build a career that you are proud of.
Our drive and belief in our people, means that we always strive to supercharge our team’s careers. ‘Better’ is a daily habit that sits deep within our DNA, meaning learning will be front and centre of your experience working with us.
Come be a part of the food revolution!
WHAT WILL KEEP YOU BUSY:
- Ensure that customers are given an efficient and enjoyable customer experience and that their service and value expectations are consistently exceeded.
- Monitor the work of all the staff and carry out appraisals, recognise training needs and potential as appropriate.
- Be passionate about the Retail Catering operation and be aware of new concepts and ideas in the industry and on the high street that may enhance the current offer
- Actively encourage staff to further develop themselves and seek out new trends.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Have experience in as a manager within a hospitality environment, ideally retail
- Experience in creating a thriving and successful working environment
- Possess excellent supervisory and communication skills
- Good delegation and influencing skills
- Able to demonstrate team development skills
- Have the ability to display a real passion for food and customer service