Salary: Attractive plus benefits
As a Fridge Plant Recycling Operative, you will develop a solid foundation of knowledge and expertise of what it takes to be at the forefront of recycling and sustainability, and you will be supported with training along the way.
- Unloading, loading, processing and transporting various materials on site.
- Degassing the fridges and removing parts i.e cables, compressor in preparation for the shredder process.
- Assisting customers and clients who come to the depot.
- Safely operating and be willing to learn the operation of various items of plant on site.
- Conducting regular checks on machinery and work areas, reporting any problems.
- Ensuring the company Health & Safety and environmental policies are strictly adhered to.
- Monitoring all visiting suppliers – including PPE compliance.
- Assisting depot management as required.
- Can you work safely and effectively in a large industrial environment?
- Are you happy to work on a 4 on 4 off rota to include weekends and bank holidays?
- Are you organised adaptable to meet business priorities?
- Are you comfortable working outside?
- Do you have a ‘can do’ attitude?
- FLT Counterbalance would be an advantage
Hours per week: 42