Salary: £11.5 per hour
Shift hours: Permanent
We’re currently recruiting a dedicated Fork Lift Driver/Waste Management to help ensure the smooth running of the operations in 14Forty on a full time basis, contracted to 37.5 hours per week.
As a Fork Lift Driver/Waste Management, you will use your skills to maintain a high standard of quality work. In return, you will have the chance to progress your career with a company that invests in its people, celebrates individuality, and rewards and recognises employees who go beyond the plate.
Could you bring your spark to 14Forty? Here’s what you need to know before applying:
Your key responsibilities will include:
- To carry out waste collection to the required standard of S.L.A.
- To be trained in the use of all equipment and materials that are provided to carry out cleaning duties, and to be satisfied of their own proficiency before signing the personal training record card.
- To carry out safety checks on each item of electrical equipment to be used at the start of each work session. All defects to be reported immediately.
- Vacuum bags are to be checked regularly for correct fitting and remaining capacity. Under NO circumstances are any of the machines to be used without a bag fitted.
- To make sure that the Fork Lift is placed on charge at the end of each work session and that the battery is topped with distilled water.
Our ideal Fork Lift Driver/Waste Management will:
- High standards of personal hygiene
- High standards of customer care
- Experience of working in a similar role
We ensure you’re rewarded for all your hard work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- Exclusive travel discounts with TUI, Expedia, Booking.com and many more
- Save money on your food shop with discounts on Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Morrisons and many more
- Up to 44% off cinema tickets to enjoy your favourite blockbuster
- Regular emails filled with the best discounts and savings available
- Receive Wow Points every time you spend and use them on a wide range of brands
- Un-wind with us with free wellness, mindfulness and exercise classes
- You can share all discounts and offers with your friends and families
- Contributory pension scheme
- Grow your career with our Career Pathways programme
As part of Compass you’ll help to feed people, fuel progress and forge connections in around 6,000 venues. Join us to grow your career with the industry leader, and get competitive pay, great perks and unrivalled opportunities for learning and development, at one of the UK’s biggest businesses.
Job Reference: com/1108/99585001/52498789/WJ
Compass Group UK&I is an equal opportunities employer, committed to cultivating diverse and inclusive environments for every employee.