Hourly Rate ..
Location: Shottery Road, Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37
Salary: £10.42 (Hourly Rate ..)
Caterlink are the education sector catering specialist. For over 20 years, the Company has delivered fresh food solutions to pupils and staff at Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across the UK. The company caters more than 1,000,000 meals a week. Our “Fresh Food Policy” is the foundation of our success and growth in the market coupled with a desire to truly deliver on the promises we make to our clients and support our site-based teams.
To assist in the preparation of food and snacks
· To keep the kitchen and restaurant areas in a clean and tidy state at all times
· To provide a friendly, efficient and hygienic service to all customers
· To ensure that customers are given a prompt and efficient service and expectations are consistently exceeded
· To be customer focused at all times, by being visible during service periods, approachable and quick to exceed expectations in fulfilling customer needs
· To project a willing and helpful attitude to customers; to seek the appropriate knowledge of food items sold through out catering areas and to keep areas and service counters clean and fully stocked
· To treat your team members at location as you would expect to be treated
· To co-operate with all team members and undertake duties in the kitchen / service areas as requested to ensure an efficient and effective service is delivered at all times
· To attend food safety, health and safety and environmental training courses as required.
· To rigorously follow the unit cleaning schedules
· To attend all location meetings as required
· To show commitment to company values in all aspects of your role
· To act as a positive ambassador for the business
· To attend to any reasonable request made by the client or Caterlink Management