Salary: £11.25 per hour
Shift hours: Permanent
We’re currently recruiting a dedicated FOH Assistant to help ensure the smooth running of the operations in Restaurant Associates on a full time basis, contracted to 40 hours per week.
As a Foh Assistant, you will use your skills to maintain a high standard of quality work. In return, you will have the chance to progress your career with a company that invests in its people, celebrates individuality, and rewards and recognises employees who go beyond the plate.
Could you bring your spark to Restaurant Associates? Here’s what you need to know before applying:
Your key responsibilities will include:
As a Front of House Assistant, you are at the heart of our operation and we are looking for individuals who share our energy and passion and will contribute to our ongoing success.
You’ll be working in a team full of fantastic people as a Front of House Assistant. After all, who doesn’t dream about coming into work, doing what they love and spending time with friends?
Our ideal FOH Assistant will:
- It doesn’t matter if you’ve never worked as a Front of House Assistant before. What does matter to us the most, is taking pride in what you do and a willingness to learn.
We ensure you’re rewarded for all your hard work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- Exclusive travel discounts with TUI, Expedia, Booking.com and many more
- Save money on your food shop with discounts on Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Morrisons and many more
- Up to 44% off cinema tickets to enjoy your favourite blockbuster
- Regular emails filled with the best discounts and savings available
- Receive Wow Points every time you spend and use them on a wide range of brands
- Un-wind with us with free wellness, mindfulness and exercise classes
- You can share all discounts and offers with your friends and families
- Contributory pension scheme
- Grow your career with our Career Pathways programme
Restaurant Associates provides brilliant hospitality through our food, drink and services. We work with our partners and collaborate with our clients to achieve great things together.Every day, our teams of passionate hospitality professionals strive for excellence in delivering employee dining and hospitality to some of the UK’s leading workplace as well as inspiring exceptional experiences in iconic cultural and heritage destinations.
Job Reference: com/1508/98226001/52481096/WJ
Compass Group UK&I is an equal opportunities employer, committed to cultivating diverse and inclusive environments for every employee.
Location: Societe Generale