Location: 30 Euston Square, London, NW1 2FB
Searcys @ 30 Euston Square is a Grade II* listed award-winning events venue in a perfect central London location. From meeting and conference spaces to private dining and rooftop terraces, the venue offers an iconic setting for any occasion.
Unlike any Searcys property, we have a selection of stunning bespoke bedrooms, which mean this is a very unique venue within the Searcys estate.
As an C&B Floor Manager you will enjoy a selection of industry leading benefits:
- 50% discount across Searcys venues
- Enrolment into the Searcys pension scheme
- Up to 38 days annual leave (dependant on job role)
- Access to everyday discounts and communication portal
- Employee assistance programme
- Enrolment into Searcys Champagne School
- Meals provided on shift when working within one of our venue.
- Birthday off, to celebrate in style
- A day of to volunteer and support a charity of your choice
- Welcome gift
Searcys @ 30 Euston Square, are looking to grow there incredible events team and are looking for a C&B Floor Manager to come on board.
As a C&B Floor Manager you would be working closely with the C&B Manager and team at 30 Euston Square, to deliver flawless service and exceptional food and drinks within both our large conference and banqueting operations.
Searcys C&B Floor Managers will build strong relationships with the onsite events team and client at each event understanding a brief and executing every detail with continuous quality and a human touch.
Job Type: Full Time, 45 hours
Hourly Rate: £13.67 / £32,000 pa equivalent
As a C&B Floor Manager your key responsibilities will be:
- To plan, organise and deliver a successful operation of the conferences and banquets and other areas within the events department with the assistance of the relevant department heads – with a more directed focus on the internal operation of the building
- To liaise with other key personal, including, events and sales department to deliver service that meets and exceeds client’s expectations.
- To brief the events team on all aspects of the business and to oversee the running of all events, workings lunches and dining.
- To meet clients on arrival making sure that the event is as they require and ensuring that any on the day changes are passed on to the relevant people where necessary.
- To train or provide training to the staff so to ensure they operate in accordance with the department’s standards including any casual labour that may be required.
- To liaise with key people in all necessary areas (kitchen, events, reception, etc…) of the business to ensure the provision of food and service is consistent and in line with menu/standards pre-agreed.
- To monitor that all staff present themselves correctly dressed for duty and are well groomed whilst on duty.
- Minimum 1 years experience in people management
- Excellent product knowledge (food/beverage)
- Experience in running large events, dinners.
- Leads by example by always acting professional.
- Excellent communication skills
- Takes the initiative
- Excellent time management
- Supportive / Team player
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent customer care skills