Salary: £24,000 – £25,000 + excellent benefits package
Shift hours: Full Time
Sodexo Live! Have a fantastic opportunity for a talented Finance Administrator to join our team based from Ascot Racecourse.
At Sodeo Live! we bring people together, we create exceptional moments and lasting memories. We are a unique community of people mobilized to create live experiences that are unforgettable.
You will support with all finance administration across the site including accurate entry of all invoices on a timely basis and ensure accurate month end accruals, Reconciliation of supplier statements, purchase orders and dummies for month end and supporting operational account leads with forecasting and financial analysis.
You will ideally be studying towards your financial qualifications or have the experience in this area, have good excel analysis skills, and ideally have worked with SAP, EProphit or similar systems.
When you join Sodexo Live! you truly belong, you will have the opportunity to thrive with career and learning opportunities available across the organisation – we cant wait for you to join us!
Support the process of managing invoices
▪ Accurate, timely and frequent reporting of the financial performance of the various outlets, post raceday dashboards / trends etc
▪ Demonstration of understanding contract key drivers through improved reporting
▪ Conducting and conclude any audit activity and delivery of action plans
▪ Provide support and training to all on site Sodexo Team with regards PO systems and forecasting
▪ Work proactively to ensure purchase ledger processes are documented, followed, and continuously improved
▪ Support with raceday financial reporting and cash management
Experience and Qualifications
▪ Good Excel and variance analysis skills
▪ Attention to detail and ability to prioritise
▪ Desirable to have good working knowledge of SAP, Eprophit, Priava or other large similar systems
▪ Desirable to have knowledge of a retail and cash environment
▪ Good interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at senior and junior levels
▪ Accuracy – able to interpret financial data and input accurately
▪ Planning and Organisation – Consistently completes deliverables within deadline, within budget
Location: Ascot, England