Location: Ave Maria Lane, London, EC4M 8BU
Stationers' Hall is a Grade I listed building, close to St Paul's Cathedral. It is one of the few ancient Livery Halls remaining in the City of London. Completed in 1673 after the Great Fire of London, the Hall's suite of magnificent, inter-linking rooms as well as the secluded garden makes it one of the most sought after venues in the City for Corporate events and Private functions.
As an Event Team Leader you will receive the following industry leading benefits:
- 50% discount across Searcys venues
- Enrolment into the Searcys pension scheme
- Up to 33 days annual leave (dependant on job role)
- Access to everyday discounts and communication portal
- Employee assistance programme
- Enrolment into Searcys Champagne School
- Meals provided on shift when working within one of our venue
- Your birthday off to celebrate in style
- A day off to volunteer / give back to the charity of your choice
As an Event Team Leader you would be working closely with the Event Supervisor / Event Manager/ Deputy General Manager to assist in the day to day running of the Livery events consisting of Lunches and Dinners
Job Type: Part time – Flexible Hours
Hourly Rate: £13.50ph
- To assist in the planning, organising and delivery of a successful operation of the events.
- To brief the events team on all aspects of the business and to oversee the running of all events, workings lunches and dining.
- To meet clients on arrival making sure that the event is as they require and ensuring that any on the day changes are passed on to the relevant people where necessary.
- To train or provide training to the staff so to ensure they operate in accordance with the department’s standards including any casual labour that may be required.
- To monitor that all staff present themselves correctly dressed for duty and are well groomed whilst on duty.
- Minimum 1 years experience in people management
- Excellent product knowledge (food/beverage)
- Experience in running large events, dinners.
- Leads by example by always acting professional.
- Excellent communication skills
- Takes the initiative
- Excellent time management
- Supportive / Team player
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent customer care skills