Salary: £10.00 – £10.00
Shift hours: Full Time
We currently have an opportunity for an Evening cleaning supervisor to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
- Conducting monthly cleaning audits and covering cleaning manager tasks in their absence.
- Performance management & training of cleaning team.
- Working to GxP and GDP regulations.
- Use of general cleaning equipment.
- Adhering to COSHH and H&S regulations.
- Covering of additional monthly deep cleaning with onsite team.
- Cleaning where required to cover holiday and sickness.
- Sending & replying to emails.
- Good Secondary education
- Good communication skills (with team members and customers) including good telephone manner.
- Basis PC skills – Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook/other email system.
- Previous cleaning supervisory experience would be beneficial.
- Full clean driving licence
Location: Rugby, England