What will you be doing?
- On a daily basis you’ll help clients find and access employment development opportunities making positive links with local businesses.
- Supporting clients both pre-employment and in work you will liaise with service providers and advice agencies to identify opportunities and employment pathways and provide a link with other employability programmes.
- Within this role you will undertake an initial diagnostic assessment with service users with a view to developing a personal action plan and identify suitable career development and learning programmes.
- You will maintain engagement with their clients, supporting them where to overcome barriers and, where appropriate, refer and support them into further progression opportunities and employment.
- You will be expected to provide accurate and timely uploading of information to maintain the CRM system of contacts, progression and outcomes against KPI’s for reporting and evaluation of outcomes.