Salary: Attractive plus benefits
We have a brilliant opportunity for a skilled professional to join us as an Electrician, operating as part of a large maintenance team to ensuring that the plant is running at an optimum level, minimising downtown and achieving all internal planned maintenance demands.
Day shift and shift working opportunities available
- Carrying out effective electrical maintenance and repair on machinery and service
- Conducting appropriate checks on machinery/equipment & ensuring machinery and services are maintained
- Operating machinery and equipment, including start-ups, shutdowns and maintaining operations at the agreed level, maximizing productivity
- Communicating effectively and accurately any information about stock requirements and usage using existing stock management systems
- Compiling reports in relation to work undertaken including Fault Repairs, PPM, Overtime, Lost Time Reports, Breakdown Reports, expenditure and shift handovers
- Ensure that all machinery and equipment is used of a safe standard, and any malfunctions/missing components are immediately reported
- Taking responsibility for machinery isolation.
- Liaising with production team to support continuous improvement
- Dynamic risk assessment for bespoke jobs and ensure involvement of appropriate staff.
- A strong background Electrical engineering within industrial/manufacturing environments.
- NVQ Level 3 or above.
- Experience in working with PLC & HMI Systems
- Experience in industrial motors, drives, controls, panels.
- Exposure to dynamic risk assessments.
- You are engaging and collaborative.
- You are ambitious and driven to achieve outstanding results.
- You are structured and organised.
- You are a natural problem solver, and inquisitive in nature.
Hours per week: