Salary: Attractive hourly rate plus benefits.
Our Drivers are crucial to keeping EMR mobile and our customers happy. Without their skills and experience, our Transport division, and the company, wouldn’t be the success that it is today.
As a Class 2 driver you will be driving and operating RORO (hook lift) and Skip vehicles. You will also gain an understanding of how logistics play a major part in EMR being that global leader in recycling and sustainability.
· A HGV Class 2 (CAT C) licence is essential.
· Experience in driving/operating RORO and/or Skip vehicles would be ideal.
· If you have a Class 1 (Cat C + E) licence, we are happy for you to apply.
· You will be happy to drive different vehicles and cover other drivers.
· You will be passionate about ensuring safety is the first priority with each journey.
· You will have an awareness of how to operate safely and effectively in large industrial environments.
· You’ll be a good communicator and be focused on great customer service.
· You can offer flexibility to meet changing business priorities.
Hours per week: 45