Salary: £11 – £11
Shift hours: Full Time
We currently have an opportunity for a Domestic Supervisor to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
- Conform with any relevant legislative and codes of practice appertaining to Health & Safety legislation.
- Be responsible for your own Health & Safety and that of any other person working with you. Take care to ensure that your activities do not put others at risk.
- To ensure that a clean and hygienic environment is maintained at all times for patients, staff and members of the public in line with National Standards of Cleanliness
- To regularly review work schedules and monitor all cleaning activities.
- To carry out cleaning duties in designated area of responsibility as agreed and assist when necessary with daily cleaning duties in times of staff shortages.
- To ensure standards of cleaning remain consistently high
- Required to gain knowledge of Hospital layout, cleaning procedures, equipment requirements and clinical and non clinical manual handling techniques, infection control techniques.
- Understand and comply with Trust and Sodexo regulatory procedures e.g. Hygiene, Health and Safety, COSHH, Data Protection.
- Attend all mandatory training and yearly refresher sessions.
- NVQ3 in Cleaning Building and Interiors or equivalent.
- Staff Supervision
- IT Literate including Microsoft Word
Location: Tooting, England