Salary: €1.1 – €1.1
Shift hours: Full Time
We are currently seeking a highly talented and driven person to work in the one of our Cork sites.
We are looking for someone with excellent organizational skills, the ability to prioritize their workload.
You will be working as part of a team, but you will at times be expected to work independently and under your own initiative.
Purpose of the Role
The purpose of this role is to support the site by providing administrative support on all aspects of the document management system. It is strongly focused on customer service to complete work effectively and efficiently.
- Good Attention to detail
- Organised and system-oriented
- Quick learner
- Ability to learn and master new software applications
- Ability to work well with people
- Strong in Microsoft Word, document creation and formatting
- Have a good aptitude for systems.
- Proficiency in an electronic document management system (eDMS)
- Highly motivated, committed and hard worker
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Location: Thermo Fisher Scientific, Curraghbinny, Carragline, Co Cork, Ireland