Salary: £38,000 Per Annum
Shift hours: Permanent
Our Education team, Chartwells is looking for an experienced and talented operational Deputy Catering Manager to join our team in Bishop’s Stortford. The site is a large, busy site serving circa 1400 meals per day.
Managing a large catering team, the successful Deputy Catering Manager will ensure that we are delivering the best catering offering across breakfast, lunch and supper services, We also cater for events on site. Working closely with the Client to ensure that the offering is kept current and appealing.
As well as having a hands-on approach to the catering offering, the Deputy Catering Manager will also be responsible for the back-office delivery of weekly reporting, stock control, labour costs, health and safety on site and team training.
This is a wonderful opportunity for an Deputy Catering Manager looking to enhance their management skills in a busy, fast paced school environment which caters for lots of events & hospitality
- Hands on catering operational experience
- Experience running a catering team
- Ability to build key stakeholder relationships
- Excellent reporting skills
- Adaptable to change
- Innovative thinker
- Back office management experience such as cashflow and reporting
- Friendly and enthusiastic attitude towards work Positive working attitude that can lead by example
This is a great opportunity to be part of our Chartwells family and really be part of a team!
Location: Bishop Stortford