An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Delivery Hub Team, created to deliver fantastic service to our delivered customers.
You will support the Morning Delivery Manager to maintain a best-in-class Delivery Service from the Delivery Hub. You will run a department which is Safe, Secure and Legal at all times, maximising efficiency, and delivering accurately and on time to our customer.
- PDA compliance.
- Effective use of the systems available to you to run the department. Eg DAVIS, Lytx, R2C and Deskpro management. Training will be given.
- Monitoring pick activity and efficiency.
- Ensuring that diary tasks are completed and recorded as necessary.
- Accurate maintenance of the Driver Board.
- Ensuring that goods remain within the cold chain by conducting regular temperature checks.
- Key control.
- Vehicle downloads.
- Supporting new colleagues during their induction.
- Ensuring that all colleagues maintain a clean, tidy and safe environment in which to work.
- Leading by example, role modelling the Booker Code of Business Conduct and Win Together Behaviours.
- Building and maintaining good working relationships internally, and externally.
- Compliance with company policies and procedures and mandatory training
- Supporting a Health, Safe and Legal culture.
- Championing Diversity and Inclusion ensuring Everyone Is Welcome at Booker.
- Great attention to detail.
- Strong team player.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to manage a varied workload.
- The flexibility to step into other roles/shifts from time to time to support/cover.
Shift Hours: 38 hrs per week (6am-2pm across 5 days including weekends)