With a mix of office and home working within our contact centre, the main purpose of your role will be:
- planning delivery routes,
- liaising with stores,
- setting up customer delivery slots, and
- analysing data and making suggestions to improve the on-time service we offer to our delivered customers
Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, are essential for the role as you will be dealing with a variety of internal and external customers.
An excellent working knowledge of MS Office programmes, especially Excel, is also essential as you will be required to produce data using formulas, V-Look ups, IF Statements etc.
Ideal candidates will display strong customer service skills and be able to demonstrate how they have managed and exceeded customer expectations whilst meeting agreed deadlines and delivery times. You will also be able to plan and prioritise your workload effectively.
Previous experience of working within a busy contact / call centre environment is also essential.
- .Customer service skills combined with a “can do” attitude.
- Written and verbal communication skills, being able to communicate effectively and efficiently with customers, colleagues and suppliers.
- Technical knowledge to understand policies, use any required systems and work with accuracy.
- Patience and empathy to facilitate a positive outcome from every enquiry.
- Be able to work as part of a team.
- Working in a customer service role to demonstrate ability to deal with issues and provide excellent customer service.
- Use of online phone, email and other communication methods to provide excellent customer service
- Technical experience working applications such as MS office, vehicle tracking, scheduling and call centre systems.
Shift Hours: 35 hrs per week (5 out of 7 including some weekends and Bank Holidays)