Data Solutions Manager – London or Germany
Wood Lane, London, W12
Publicis Media is the world's second largest media agency network and part of the French communications group Publicis Groupe. As a global holding company, Publicis Media lives through its global agency brands Zenith, Starcom and Spark, which manage and continuously develop customer business in strategic communications consulting in over 100 countries. In addition, central specialist teams at Publicis Media support the agencies' customers in the areas of: data and technology, analytics and insights, research, content, performance, buying and business development.
Data Solutions is a Groupe wide practice for the delivery of end-to-end Data and Reporting Solutions for our key Global Network Clients. Data Solutions works with key external and internal stakeholders to understand and analyse reporting requirements, define business rules, and lead the development of Publicis propriety data technology.
As a Data Solutions Manager, you will be a key point of contact between business and technical teams through all stages of the technical project life cycle to ensure that the business requirements are properly translated into technical briefings and to lead development and delivery.
Client Team Management & Client Support
- Providing best-in-class service to the client team, grouping together wider technical support to achieve this
- Delivering timely responses and solutions to adhere to client needs, communicating effectively on status
- Effectively prioritising workload across the client for maximum satisfaction
- Regular meetings with feedback to make sure that we are servicing correctly as a reporting team
- Understanding what the client needs are and how to pre-emptively guide them towards solutions
Data Integrations & Quality Assurance
- Maintaining the quality of the data in the Dashboards, ensuring alignment between source and platform and liaising with technical teams to ensure end-to-end accuracy of data
- Data explorations in media platforms UI for new/change requirements delivering results to the BI-A team to build
- Defining CatchAll templates with internal teams, building out QA solutions for consistency
- Building and signing-off KPI and business rule solutions, working with the client team to ensure that their narrative is replicated in the reporting build
- Defining and setting up scheduled reports in platform UI and/or organising delivery by third parties
Dashboard Build & Maintenance
- Preparing dashboard wireframes for Client Team/Client, briefing the developers after sign-off is complete
- Providing QA Dashboard briefings together with Data Quality teams, ensuring the visualisations are clear for fixes to be implemented
- Setting-up and managing access to the dashboards by 2FA
- Ownership of Dashboard embeddings
- Working with Technical teams to test Dashboard to ensure they fulfil Client requirements
- Troubleshooting errors on Dashboard, liaising with Technical teams through to completion
- 2 – 5 years of experience within a data, development or operations role
- Experience with data and BI technologies or strong technical affinity (tools such as PowerBI, Datorama, Data Studio, Birst, SQL etc.)
- Strong communication skills
- Passionate about the advertising and marketing industry
- Self-motivated and excited about new technologies and processes
- Strong organisational skills, attention to detail and adherence to deadlines
Trust is the cornerstone upon which we build our relationships. We hold ourselves to the highest standards of how a partner should behave.
We treat our people and our clients with respect, transparency and honesty.
This is first and foremost a people business. We are committed to ensuring Publicis Media a destination for the best talent in our industry. We value people as individuals, growing ourselves as we grow our client’s business.
True transformation comes when we stop managing change, and instead initiate change. We believe in our purpose to be the admired force for business transformation. We believe that focusing on performance and results has the power to transform client business.