Shift hours: Permanent
Compass Group has an amazing team that creates the Chartwells Education Sector. We’re currently seeking a Data Controller to add to our amazing team to really hone in on the data and information that creates our business and helps support the senior leadership team make important decisions on where the business is heading and how we can strengthen our business and the services provided.
The Finance Data Controller will be managing the system framework to ensure that it is producing the right financial information used Chartwells to make important business decisions. Working with the wider Business Excellence team, this role is pivotal in ensuring that the technical financial data is produced in a timely and orderly manner in order for the business to move forwards.
This is an exciting opportunity that is new to our team, to help drive the business forwards. This is a real opportunity for someone with financial and technical experience that is keen to move into a senior position where they will be able to take the role into their own hands and move the business forwards.
This opportunity is perfect for a hard working, forward thinking individual that’s keen to work in a busy and exciting contract catering environment. The successful Finance Data Controller will have the following skills;
- Exceptional numeric and analytical skills
- Ability to analyse and evaluate large volumes of information from multiple sources
- Advanced spreadsheet and data modelling experience
- Experience in working with BI reporting tools such as Cognos BI, Power BI or equivalent
- Ability to operate at a fast paced, highly commercial level
- Ability to effectively plan and organise own multiple work streams within tight timescales
- Creative thinker with a continuous improvement mindset
- Flexible and adaptable
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to communicate with multi-level stakeholders
- Ability to analyse and evaluate requirements and feedback to stakeholders in a non-technical manner