Salary: £17,164 – £18,277 pro rata (Inclusive of a 5% shift allowance and dependant on relevant experience)
Customer Service Assistants are the first point of contact for customers in our branches, they‘re truly at the heart of our customer service.
Our Sheffield branch is looking for a friendly, confident and helpful person who is passionate about providing excellent service, to join them. Working in the heart of their community our diverse team are key in understanding what’s important to our members and create a sense of belonging for everyone. It’s a team orientated, supportive environment where every day is different.
Your main responsibilities will be building relationships with our members, completing transactions accurately and handling their money safely. You’ll support our wide range of customer enquiries by giving clear, accurate information in a friendly, professional and efficient way. Being a team player is important, you’ll want to help and look after those around you.
Taking responsibility by finding resolutions for our customers, whilst keeping up to date with our services and policies will also be important. You’ll also support administration enquiries by inputting information accurately and support our members by taking telephone calls as well.
As you increase in role confidence, you’ll work through our supportive accreditation scheme moving you through different levels of the role increasing your responsibilities and pay. You can own your personal development and grow with us.
We have a reputation for excellent customer service and we’d like to meet people who care about customers as much as we do.
- You’ll already have recent experience of dealing with customers and providing a good level of service to be successful.
- You’ll be able to deal with customers’ transactions in a careful and accurate way, so ideally you’ll already have cash handling experience
- We’re looking for someone who’s confident to talk to a range of different people, so you’ll have excellent communication skills
- You’ll have the ability to deal with customers’ enquiries effectively and thoroughly
- You’ll like working in a team and will have a positive, flexible and supportive approach
Here at Coventry Building Society, we’re proud to be a mutual building society and we’re committed to providing a first class service to our members.
Our people are pivotal in achieving our mission and we’re embarking on an exciting journey to ensure our employee well-being is at the forefront of what we deliver as a function; after all, without our people, we wouldn’t be as successful as we are.
The Times Top 25 Best Big Companies To Work For 2021
ORC Employee Engagement Award for Excellence