Hinkley Point C (HPC), Bridgwater, Hybrid, minimum of 3 days based in the office.
Join EDF as a Configuration Controller, and you’ll join one of the most exciting and challenging projects within EDF, as we continue to lead the rebirth of nuclear in the UK.
We are currently recruiting for a Configuration Controller, and you will be a key member of the wider Plant Configuration Team.
You will manage configuration for your allocated part of the project, as well as using your own initiative to make sure items of work are completed end to end
Pay, benefits and culture…
Alongside a competitive salary depending on experience, we offer a competitive benefits package, including a company pension scheme, a wide range of flexible benefits to suit your lifestyle, and the potential to earn bonus.
At EDF, everyone’s welcome. We strive to create an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone has a voice and where you feel confident being yourself. We’re committed to equality, diversity, and inclusion. We’d like our future workforce to have an equal gender balance, represent a broad mix of people from minority ethnic backgrounds, LGBTQ+, those with a disability and supporting social mobility.
We’re a disability confident employer and we’ll do all we can to help with your application, making adjustments as you need.
We’ll value the difference you bring and offer opportunities for you to thrive and succeed.
What you’ll be doing…
- You will have an active role in the processing of redlines reviews.
- Carry out surveillance on documents used for redlining.
- Be responsible for the upkeep of the Plant Configuration Registers and list of applicable documents for your designated area of work.
- Managing the processing of design evolution requests and notices.
- Responsible for tracking and maintaining list of applicable documents following changes for your designated area of work.
- Be point of contact for plant configuration for your area during construction of HPC
- Responsible for track interfaces between work packages on the permanent works.
Who you are…
- Configuration experience or equivalent.
- Be an organised, motivated individual able to communicate with a variety of stakeholders at various levels.
- Have a high level of attention to detail to input data onto various databases.
- Proactive approach, in order to chase and receive documents from the Joint Design Office and Project Managers.
- Have a pragmatic and practical approach to issuing management with strong compliance to procedures
- Be able to demonstrate an ability to resolve straightforward issues of low complexity/risk in own technical discipline/area.
- Competent user of Microsoft software.
Closing Date: 7th June 2023
Join us and together we can help Britain achieve Net Zero.