Are you an outstanding Clinical/Forensic/Counselling Psychologist with a passion for delivering high quality care?
Cygnet have been providing a national network of specialist mental health services for more than 30 years.
With us, you’ll have the chance to progress your career as part of a dynamic, supportive team.
We need a Clinical/Forensic/Counselling Psychologist who’s passionate about helping people with a range of complex mental health needs to work full time, 38.5hrs per week.
Maximising positive outcomes & recovery for our patients – it’s a challenging, satisfying vocation.
At Cygnet, our perks go way beyond pension schemes and excellent professional development.
You’ll also enjoy shopping, travel and leisure discounts – as well as a range of healthcare and financial benefits – to support you to be happy both in and out of work.
So if you care about making a difference – every day – we want to hear from you.
Cygnet Hospital Godden Green:
Cygnet Hospital Godden Green provides specialist acute and PICU services for women. The hospital is situated in the beautiful countryside of the Kent Weald, near Sevenoaks. Its location, in over an acre of its own grounds, helps the hospital provide a calm and therapeutic environment.
- You’ll be working 38.5 hours a week
- Work as a team Psychologist within a multidisciplinary team (MDT)
- Carry out psychological assessments & provide therapy to individuals & groups
- Collaboratively develop care plans with the MDT
- Provide training & supervision to colleagues, & consultation to teams
- Evaluate the service, contribute to its development & carry out clinical research
- Disseminate outcomes via conference presentations and publications.
We are looking for someone who is…
- A HCPC registered Clinical/Forensic/Counselling Psychologist with experience in a clinical forensic or mental health setting
- Preferably trained in complex therapies such as Schema focused, Cognitive Analytical and DBT
- Passionate about working with people with a range of complex mental health needs
- Capable of treating difficulties such as self-harm, physical & verbal aggression, history of sexual offending and drug & alcohol problems.
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- Strong career progression opportunities into management roles
- Monthly reflective practice, & support with CPD opportunities
- Expert clinical supervision & peer support
- Employee referral scheme
- Pension scheme
- “Cycle to work” scheme & employee discount saving.
Please note: successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Ready to make a positive change?
Please click on the ‘apply now’ link below.
In this role you’ll have the chance to make a real impact on patients, service users & their families.
Job Reference: CYG32779