Salary: Up to £45,000 depending on experience
Shift hours: Permanent
Client Support Lead
Up to £45,000 depending on experience
Compass is the world’s largest foodservices company.
In the UK&I we operate in over 6000 locations, connecting with millions of people every day.
Our partnerships span generations, nations and regions. We look after people at work, at leisure, in education, defence and in a range of healthcare settings.
This size and reach empowers us to have a game-changing influence.
We are exceptionally proud to be the market leader, working with our people, our clients and our suppliers to create an environmental blueprint for others to follow.
- We are the first company in the foodservice industry to publish a Net Zero plan, which will help deliver its ambition to create a sustainable food system.
- We have announced a commitment to reach Net Zero greenhouse gas emissions by 2030, in line with targets to limit global temperature rises to 1.5°C above pre-industrial levels
- We are launching a £1m investment fund to support the development of carbon reduction and sustainable food production initiatives
- Our Climate Promise and Roadmap to Net Zero provide more detail on the strategy to create a sustainable food system that delivers Net Zero, including philosophies and milestones it will champion this decade
We recognise that in order to deliver our Net Zero ambitions we will have to work closely with our clients and currently have an exciting new opportunity for a highly motivated and enthusiastic professional to join Compass’ UK&I Net Zero team.
The role’s primary objective is to provide client engagement support as we seek to build new partnerships and strengthen existing ones; ensuring business growth is achieved through an ever-stronger sustainability focus across all sectors.
In return we offer support and development to grow within our business alongside a competitive salary
- To be a friendly and confident point of contact for Compass’ UK&I Net Zero and broader ESG enquiries
- To develop an in-depth knowledge of Compass’ Net Zero / ESG services and solutions
- To deliver the highest standard of client experience via all channels e.g. face-to-face, by phone, by email
- To provide accurate and compelling information on Compass’ Net Zero campaign and other ESG services as we continue to develop these for our clients and prospective partners
- To work with the UK&I sales and retention teams to regularly explore and identify clients’ and prospects’ needs
- To provide support in data discovery and research projects aimed at furthering our market-leading position
Who you are:
The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, client service skills experience, strong writing skills and a clear passion for sustainability.
Energy, positivity and a proactive ‘can-do’ attitude are equally essential.
Knowledge of social media’s role in building successful campaigns to support strategic objectives is an advantage.
- Passionate and knowledgeable about sustainability
- Client service experience and experience of managing projects
- A good understanding of building key stakeholder relationships
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Experience of, or ability to learn, coordinating and reporting statistics for business decision making.
- Direct experience and competence in dealing with clients
- Strong communications skills
- Ability to explain complex issues in an easy and understandable way
- Manages own time effectively to meet agreed targets
- Driven, self-motivated and highly flexible
- Promotes teamwork, shares knowledge and can work both independently and as part of a wider team
- Collaborates with the team to coordinate workflow and prioritise tasks
- Proactive problem-solving ability
- Effective in the management of key stakeholders
- IT competent and ability to work with CRM and emailing systems